Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hey, it's only been eleven months

I thought maybe I should hit the ol' bloggy blog blog again, with an update and such. I'm working toward my early childhood education degree still, still have way too long to go. But it'll be worth it in the end, once I can stop being a poor bum.

I've been working on an idea for a podcast about parenting and video games, because those are really the only two things I know anything about, and even then it's pretty suspect. I think it could be a good project, though, provided I can find a cohost whom I feel comfortable with. That's going to be a big problem. The bigger problem, though, will be the finding the time to actually record things. With school, and both of the kids in the big bed, and a part time job, and taking the kids around to where they need to be, and other excuses...will I find the time to record? Or edit? Who knows! The adventure of dad-dom.

The general idea would be a podcast about raising a nerdy child, because there's a big huge old chance that my kids are going to be nerdy, because they are learning from me. I just don't want them to be bullied or whatever, because that fucking sucks, I know that from experience. Whee. Kids can be jerks.

So maybe a podcast could help some other parent out, give them ideas on how to raise a nerdy, yet well-rounded and emotionally secure child.

No comments:

Post a Comment